Our raw data builder feature allows you to create highly customizable data reports using various modules and their related entities. This will help you make data-driven decisions with ease.
There are also default data reports available for your convenience. You can find them in the default tab under the data reports.
What do these default data reports have?
Asset Inventory Report: This report provides a complete inventory of all managed assets, including device type, serial number, operating system (OS), manufacturer, asset age, and installed software.
2. Invoice Summary Report: This report provides a summary of all invoices generated within a specified date range. It includes the total amount invoiced, client name, and payment status.
3. Patch Compliance Report: This report provides a summary of all assets and their respective patch statuses and operating systems.
4. Worklog Detail Report: This report provides a detailed breakdown of worklogs entered by technicians. It includes the associated ticket (ID and Subject), time spent, and any notes or comments.
How to build custom data reports?
To build your own data report, do the following.
Go to Modules > Reports and click on the Custom tab.
2. You will find a section called Data Reports. Click on the (+) symbol to create a new custom data report.
3. Give a name and description for your new data report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select your key module. This could be ticket, invoice, work logs, asset, alert, patch, client, or requester.
5. Depending on your choice of key module, you can select columns to add to your report from both the selected module and its related entities. Click on add more columns under Display column. For example, if your key module is ticket, you can see the fields from related entities such as client, technician, and requester, in addition to ticket fields, to choose from.
6. You can Filter the data from these columns based on conditions.
7. You can also Group this data by attributes.
8. After defining these characteristics for your data report, click on Preview data to see how it will look in your report.
9. Click on Save and your newly created data report will appear under the data reports section in the custom tab.
10. At any point, you can click on this report to view your data. This report allows you to filter your data based on clients and dates.
11. You can edit your data report and its columns at any time by clicking on the edit option.
12. Click on Export CSV and you will receive an email with a link to download your .csv file.