Your clients can provide feedback on their experience with your MSP through CSAT surveys. When you enable CSAT (customer satisfaction), your requesters will be able to rate their support experience.
To set up CSAT surveys:
Navigate to Settings > Advanced Customization > CSAT Surveys.
2. On the CSAT Surveys page, click the ‘edit’ icon
3. Choose the conditions under which you want to send the survey. Currently, you can do them under three conditions:
For all closed tickets
For all resolved tickets
Letting technicians decide
4. Add a survey question and how you want your survey to be answered. You can choose between:
5. Toggle ‘ON’ additional comments if you want more context into your CSAT Ratings.
6. Click ‘Save’ once you’re done