1. Click the settings icon on the pane to the left. Select IT documentation under the asset management section.
2. Inside the IT documentation page, you can create different IT document categories to organize your IT documents under. Here’s what the IT document category section looks like.
3. Click the create button at the top right of the screen to create a new category.
4. Here, you can define the category with a name, and use the different types of custom fields available to capture all the necessary information for IT documents under this category.
5. Once you’re done, click the save button to save the new IT document category. This category will now be visible in your IT documentation module, and you can start creating IT documents under this category.