This section will help you with adding and managing requesters in SuperOps.ai. You will be able to configure requester roles and permissions and control how requesters interact with the technicians.
By default, there exist three types of Requester roles: Client Admin, Requester and Approver. If you give a user “Client Admin” role, they will have permission to check all the tickets for that particular client. Meanwhile, Requesters are ideally client users within the same company. They can only check the tickets of the particular client to which they have been added. You can also create custom requester roles and give them permissions based on the level of collaboration you have with your clients.
Creating requester roles
To create Requester roles:
Navigate to Settings > Roles and Groups > Requester Roles.
2. Click ‘Create’.
3. Name and describe the requester role in the ‘Create requester role page’.
4. Add the requester you want to associate with for this role. You can do this by clicking on ‘Add’.
5. Configure permissions for this requester role. You can give permissions across MSP, Ticketing, and client-related settings.
6. Click ‘Save’, once you’re done
Editing roles and permissions
To edit Requester roles and permissions:
Navigate to Settings > Roles and Groups > Requester Role.
2. ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ requesters mapped to this role from the ‘Users’ by clicking the ‘Edit’ icon.
3. Similarly, ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ permissions across modules.
4. Click ‘Save’ once you're done.
Note: If your requirement is for the client's user to log in to the client portal and view their tickets, they can be added as requesters under the client. The requester will be able to log in to the client portal and view their tickets.