This section will help you with adding and managing requesters in SuperOps.ai. You will be able to configure requester roles and permissions and control how requesters interact with the technicians.
To create Requester roles:
Navigate to Settings > Roles and Groups > Requester Roles.
2. Click ‘Create’.
3. Name and describe the requester role in the ‘Create requester role page’.
4. Add the requester you want to associate with for this role. You can do this by clicking on ‘Add’.
5. Configure permissions for this requester role. You can give permissions across MSP, Ticketing, and client-related settings.
6. Click ‘Save’, once you’re done
To edit Requester roles and permissions:
Navigate to Settings > Roles and Groups > Requester Role.
2. ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ requesters mapped to this role from the ‘Users’ by clicking the ‘Edit’ icon.
3. Similarly, ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ permissions across modules.
4. Click ‘Save’ once you're done.