1. Click the modules icon on the pane to the left and select the invoice audit module.
2. Inside invoice audit, you’ll see a list of worklog items that require your approval.
3. Here, you can revise the billable quantity and unit price of the work item. You can also add some sweet discounts to a work item before you approve it to give clients a little surprise!
4. In the case of items that consume block hours/money, you’ll find a badge that displays the remaining quantity of block money/hours for the client after taking the cost of the item into account.
5. Once you’ve approved a worklog item, the item will then be moved to the billing queue. (If you’ve rejected any items, they’ll be moved to the ignored items section instead.)
6. Worklog items in the billing queue will be automatically added to the next scheduled invoice for the client.
7. If they need to immediately send an invoice, they can do so right away by clicking the generate invoice button on the top right and selecting a client.
Now that we’ve seen how worklog items are invoiced in SuperOps.ai, let’s take a look at how recurring items and subscriptions are managed in the invoicing pipeline.