If you're experiencing issues using the platform, or if you need help setting something up, we're always around to help! But sometimes, we don't have enough context or access to give you meaningful solutions that will truly help you. In cases like those, logging into your account and checking things out first-hand greatly helps us identify and understand the situation better.
That's why we built the customer support access section in SuperOps.ai to accommodate use cases like these.
With customer support access, you can generate temporary credentials and share them with our support team to help them log in to your SuperOps.ai account.
You can create a temporary email address and password for login, and choose an expiry period for the credentials. You have full control over your SuperOps.ai account, and you can always revoke customer support access with a single click.
Getting started with customer support access
1. Click the settings icon on the panel to the left. In the settings tab, scroll all the way down on the pane to the left, where you will find the customer support access section at the very bottom.
2. Once you are inside the customer support access page, you will see an option to ‘Generate credentials’, along with a timer to choose a validity period for the credentials.
3. Click ‘Generate credentials’ to create a temporary login email address for support access, along with a randomly generate unique password.
4. Click the ‘Copy credentials button’ to copy the email and password on to your clipboard and share them with someone from our team.
5. After the credentials have been created, you can choose to revoke access for the support credentials at any time. All you need to do is click the revoke access button, and the credentials will immediately become invalid.
Lastly, we just want to let you know that we take your security and privacy very seriously. We will not store or share these credentials with anyone, and we will use them solely for the purpose of troubleshooting and assistance and nothing else.