How to set up the single sign-on (SSO)
Once you’re logged into your SuperOps.ai account, click the settings icon on the pane to the left. In the settings page, click technician login. In this page, you’ll be able to choose the login type as either:
Password (which includes a password policy and 2FA), or
Single sign-on (SSO)
Select SSO and this will display the configuration settings.
Please note that the “Consumer Service URL” must be added on the Okta side.
Here are the steps to be done on Okta’s side:
1. Open the Okta Admin dashboard, navigate to Applications on the left pane, and click create app integration. The sign-in method for this app to integrate with your SuperOps.ai account must be SAML 2.0.
2. On the next page under general settings, give a name for your app and click next.
3. Under the configure SAML tab, enter the consumer service URL generated from SuperOps.ai account under single sign-on URL and Audience URI.
4. Scroll down on the same page and add the following names under “attribute statements” and map it as shows in the image below.
The “Names” to be added are:
Please note that the above Names are case sensitive and must be in lower case characters.
5. Once you finish the setup, Okta will generate setup Instructions that must be copied over to your SuperOps.ai account.
6. From here, the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL is mapped to IDP Login URL and X.509 Certificate is mapped to Certificate from Okta and SuperOps respectively.
7. The logout URL on your [SuperOps.ai](http://SuperOps.ai) account is optional.
8. Once this is configured and saved, you would be redirected to the Okta login page while accessing the technician login page on your [SuperOps.ai](http://SuperOps.ai) account.
If you’re facing trouble setting things up, or have any questions, leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.