Visualize your workload and plan your day better with the Kanban view
By switching to the Kanban view, you can visualize your work and get a quick picture of bottlenecks and progress.
Kanban view helps to:
Track your work, based on tickets, status, priority, groups, and technicians.
How to switch to Kanban view:
1. Navigate to your Modules > Tickets
2. Select the "Kanban" icon in the top-right corner.
3. You should be able to see your Kanban view now.
4. You can simply drag and drop any ticket from one column into another to rearrange them based on your requirements.
For example, if a low-priority ticket has to be immediately resolved, you can just drag and drop it into the critical column.
5. Additionally, you can also assign these tickets to technicians from the kanban view itself. To do that, click on the “assign technician” icon at the bottom of each ticket and choose from the list of all technicians as shown below.
6. You can also pin columns by hovering over the header of the column and clicking on the pin icon, as shown below. This helps you keep an eye on important columns while working on others.