To be able to build strong, long-lasting relationships with your clients, you need to start by making their lives easier. The first step to doing so is to give them easy access to the things they do frequently.
That’s exactly what you can now do for your clients in SuperOps.ai, with system tray icons.
System tray icons in SuperOps.ai help you take that first step, by enabling your clients with faster navigation and access. Help clients raise tickets, check out your self-service, run a script, and more much, right from within your taskbar.
What is a system tray?
The system tray is an icon in the taskbar of your laptop or computer. This icon contains a list of actions that you can perform in a single click without opening up any applications. Simply put, it’s an accessible shortcut for users to execute tasks they frequently perform with ease.
Now that you have an idea of what system tray icons are, let’s jump into how you can set them up for your clients in SuperOps.ai.
How to set it up
1. Click the settings icon on the pane to the left. On the settings page, you can find system tray icons under the asset management section.
2. On the system tray icons page, you can start configuring the system tray, just the way you want it.
3. Start off with the branding for your system tray: add a name for your system tray, and upload your MSP’s logo to reflect your brand. Ensure that you upload your logo as a png file for a cleaner look.
4. Next, you can start including all the options you want to display on the system tray. You can include 5 types of menu items in the system tray:
About: This is a simple, text-based item that can be used to display a webpage with a short summary of what your MSP is all about.
Static text: This type of menu item opens up a simple, static webpage that displays the text you want the client to see and easily access.
Ticket form: This type of menu item helps clients easily raise tickets with a single click when they’re experiencing any issues.
URL: The URL menu item can be used to redirect the client to a specific website or a webpage.
Execute command: This menu item can be used to quickly perform specific actions by executing a script.
5. Once you’ve selected a menu item, you can customize it by giving the item a name, and defining the action it performs.
6. Once you’re done, you can preview the system tray and see how it looks on both Windows and Mac devices below the menu items section.
7. Once you’re done, click the save button to complete the configuration. The system tray, once enabled, will be automatically deployed to client devices in the network through the SuperOps.ai agent.
Facing trouble setting things up on the platform? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out right away!
Want to see more of the features you love in the platform? We’re all ears! Add your suggestions to our product roadmap, and we’ll check them out!